Terms and Conditions for On Demand Events and Learning Presentations
- Copyright of the site, its content and its delivery processes remains in CPT Events ltd.
- Anyone can visit the site, but any products purchased are done so under licence; that is to say, the ownership remains with CPT Events Ltd
Licence for Use of Content and in Using the Website
- CPT Events Ltd grants a licence to view password protected areas of the site up to twice – (this is in case you have computer glitches that prevent you from viewing in full).
- Licences are given upon payment
- The licence does not permit you from passing on views to colleagues or for you to broadcast, copy, disseminate or otherwise duplicate, or download to other parties. Neither shall you assist others in doing so. If you wish to view more, or to pass onto colleagues, you will need to purchase additional licences. CPT has measures in place to monitor and identify abuses.
- You shall not pass your username or password to others for their use
- CPT reserves the right to withdraw the licence and suspend the service from any customer without refund, who we perceive to be abusing the service. The judgment as to whether there has been an abuse will be at our absolute discretion.
- Successful or attempted damage, interference or disruption to the website or do anything which may impair its functionality including the use of computer viruses, corrupt data, Trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful software shall be treated as theft or attempted theft and shall be prosecuted.
- CPT Events Ltd, partners, content and technology providers, and any parent or subsidiary company accept no liability, whether in contract or tort, for:
Damage, loss or expense resulting from any misrepresentation other than fraudulent misrepresentation; whether through the website or elsewhere.
Reliance placed upon any opinions expressed on the website or by any of those persons listed above.
Any views expressed, or comments made, on aspects of the law or practice in the content. This does not constitute legal advice and they are not the opinions of CPT Events Ltd and we accept no liability for their accuracy.
Any indirect or consequential loss or for any loss of data profit, goodwill, anticipated savings, revenue or business however caused, even if foreseeable or arising out of or in connection with your access or reliance upon the service.
Damage to, any computer equipment, software or data resulting from your use of the service.
- It is the responsibility of the subscriber to ensure the programme meets the regulatory requirements of the appropriate professional body
- CPT Events provides a free programme to test system compatibility. Anyone purchasing licences is deemed to have checked compatibility.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure an uninterrupted service, however we do not make any guarantee that your use of the website will be uninterrupted, for whatever reason
- Content shared through our blog or social media is forinformational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion. The contents on either platform should not be acted upon without specific professional advice..
Data Protection and Privacy
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties
- Although precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure Internet security, we cannot guarantee that the website is totally virus-
free and secure at any time.
- We shall accept no liability for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. We give no warranties as to the compatibility of the website with your IT systems, software or hardware.
- English law governs these terms. You and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.