Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery Unleashed?
In Discussion On...
A new event format, where CPT identify' s a topic that is contentious, topical and significant to the commercial property world. The event is part interview and part informal chat with an informed colleague. Unlike most webinars, there are no slides and audiences will be able to chip in with questions or comments. It promises to be a valuable, informed debate that will dig into the nuances of the issues. It will be practical in its focus. Both the interviewer and interviewee are on top of the topic.
|14 July 2022||Virtual Seminar||£35||BOOK|
Note: All prices are to be paid in GBP and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
After two long years, landlords can once more back up the rental obligation with effective enforcement, and CRAR is often the quickest, most effective and low-cost way forward. Before acting, though, you need to know what arrears it can be used for, and the insider’s tips for getting the most out of it. The last two years have also had some lessons to be digested for if lockdown returns, and in this show all the practicalities will be gone into.
In this show, Mark Blagbrough and Mark Shelton will look at the practical issues.
Issues to be discussed are:
- How effective can CRAR be when the tenant’s property at the premises is of little value?
- How does CRAR work in conjunction with forfeiture?
- Doesn’t the 7-day notice give tenants the opportunity to remove goods from the premises?
- How does CRAR work with arrangements like turnover rents or inclusive rents?
- In cases where there has been enough owing to use CRAR during the pandemic, how has this worked in relation to social distancing requirements and travel restrictions?