CPA Wales Regional 2018
The Chair and Board of The Compulsory Purchase Association invite members and those involved in CPO and compensation work in Wales to their annual Compulsory Purchase Update with with drinks and nibbles following the event.
Members and Public-Sector Employees - FREE (using promotional code provided in email)
Non-Members and Private Sector Employees - £20 +VAT
|21 March 2018||Eversheds Sutherland LLP, Cardiff|
Note: All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
Thanks to Eversheds Sutherland LLP for kindly offering to host the event.
This invitation is cross professional – we invite planners,
solicitors, advocates, surveyors and accountants; whether from private
practice, public authorities or government agencies.
Drinks and Nibbles follow the event.
- Welcome and update on CPA and CPA activities
- Legislative change for CPO in Wales
- An update on CPO and the emerging infrastructure consenting regime in Wales
- A case-study of CPO in practice in Wales: the A5025 in Anglesey
- An update on current CPO compensation issues