CPA Wales Regional 2018
The Chair and Board of The Compulsory Purchase Association invite members and those involved in CPO and compensation work in Wales to their annual Compulsory Purchase Update and light buffet reception.
|21 March 2018||Eversheds Sutherland LLP, Cardiff||£20||BOOK|
Note: All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
Thanks to Eversheds Sutherland LLP for kindly offering to host the event.
This invitation is cross professional – we invite planners, solicitors, advocates, surveyors and accountants; whether from private practice, public authorities or government agencies.
Drinks and light bites will follow this event.
- Julian Boswall, Partner, Burges Salmon LLP
- Tony Chase FRICS, Partner, Head of Compensation, Gerald Eve LLP
- Vicky Fowler, CPA Chair and Partner, Gowlings WLG (UK) LLP
- Richard Lloyd, Partner, Eversheds LLP
- Alex Minhinick, Burges Salmon LLP
- Gary Soloman, Partner, Burges Salmon LLP
- Andrew Ward, CPO Policy Lead, Welsh Government
- Welcome and update on CPA and CPA activities
- Legislative change for CPO in Wales
- An update on CPO and the emerging infrastructure consenting regime
- A case-study of CPO in practice in Wales: the A5025 in Anglesey
- An update on current CPO compensation issues