An unoccupied property means more than a break in the income stream; it has potential to become a significant cost too. Landlord clients may not anticipate all the problems, and are likely to have a variety of questions, some of them urgent. This module provides the answers.
Module Duration: 32 minutes
- what to do to avoid a surrender when the tenant returns the keys
- business rates – liability and avoidance
- insurers’ requirements and security issues
- deemed utilities contracts
- how to deal with abandoned tenants’ goods