Illegal Traders, Travellers and Other Unlawful Occupiers
Having unwelcomed and unexpected visitors can happen at the most inconvenient times! When a site or building is in illegal occupation, it’s always a moment to drop everything else and hit the ground running to get possession back as soon as possible, irrespective of what other work was planned in your diary. This one hour seminar, will help you get a plan in place.
Module Duration: 1 hour 6 minutes
This webinar considers issues including:
- The practical measures available to secure vacant possession with or without the assistance of the courts
- The range of police and local authority powers
- The logistics of supporting solicitors in operating the procedure as fast as possible
- Animals and vehicles – particular problems
- Mark Shelton, Commercial Property Management Law Trainer, CPM Law Training Limited and Author of 'A Practical Guide to the Law of Dilapidations' and 'A Practical Guide to Applications for Landlords' Consent and Variation of Leases'