With the prospect of the final lifting of almost all restrictions in 2022, commercial landlords will now be able to move forward with some effective measures. This event will discuss in detail the present and future picture of rent recovery.
Module Duration: 1 hour 57 minutes
Points being covered:
- Forfeiture for non-rent breaches
- Bankruptcy petitions against individual tenants
- County Court action to recover rent arrears
- Tenants’ potential defences to rent claims
- Role of the Code of Practice
- How do we expect compulsory arbitration to work?
- Technical pitfalls of rent concessions
- Mark Shelton, Commercial Property Management Law Trainer, CPM Law Training Limited and Author of 'A Practical Guide to the Law of Dilapidations' and 'A Practical Guide to Applications for Landlords' Consent and Variation of Leases'