Commercial Property Management - Review of 2015
2015 brought many interesting developments in the field of commercial property management law, with significant practical implications. This review of the year helps the busy practitioner to keep their knowledge up-to-date, and ensure they don’t miss out.
The module covers:
- Break options and rent apportionment
- Business rates update
- Relief from forfeiture of leases
- Leasehold enfranchisement and shop-and-flat leases
- Rights to light – when will damages be awarded instead of an injunction?
- Service charges – mixed-use properties, and contractual interpretation