Telecom Law and Practice Conference - Session 2
Watch the first virtual seminar of The Telecom Law and Practice Conference 2020. In this recording you will hear sessions based on Views from the Market.
Module Duration: 1 hour 46 minutes
A View from the Market
Welcome and Introduction from the Conference Chairman - Barry Denyer-Green
Issues Affecting Landlords, Tenants and Investors - Simon Webb
- Is the code working?
- What are the problems?
- Occupier, relevant persons and landowners
- An analysis of those terms
Facilitating Engagement and Collaboration to Make 5G Happen - Ric Reilly
- WM5G and Infrastructure Acceleration
- Engagement and understanding very different cultures
- Making the code work for both parties
- An evidence based standard approach to valuation under the code
- Adopting a standard template code agreement
- ECC = Engagement, Conversation, Collaboration
Question and Answers
- Barry Denyer-Green Hon RICS LLM PhD, Barrister, Falcon Chambers
- Simon Webb, Head of Professional Services, Workspace Group Plc; Vice-Chair, Commercial Committee, British Property Federation
- Matthew Bonye, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Kate Barry, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Ric Reilly, Barrier-Busting Consultant, Infrastructure Acceleration