The Rent Debt Burden
When restrictions for the recovery of rent arrears are lifted, many tenants face serious hurdles, especially in the retail and hospitality sectors. This one hour seminar recording will examine many of these issues, including early lease termination, insolvency and many more.
Module Duration: 1 hour 8 minutes
- Is it only the landlord that must be dealt with, or does the tenant also need to engage former tenants, sub-tenants, etc?
- Is there any route to early lease termination?
- Can insolvency supply a solution?
- What will be the likely impact of restrictions on remedies being lifted?
- What can tenants offer landlords to sweeten a deal?
- Mark Shelton, Commercial Property Management Law Trainer, CPM Law Training Limited and Author of 'A Practical Guide to the Law of Dilapidations' and 'A Practical Guide to Applications for Landlords' Consent and Variation of Leases'