Terms and Conditions
Acknowledgement of Booking
- On completion of any booking(s), the delegate(s) and employer have entered into a contract with CPT.
- On completion of any booking(s), a confirmation of registration and a VAT receipt/invoice will be sent via email.
- If requested at the time of booking an invoice will be sent directly to your accounts department.
- This data will be recorded with the booking and kept for accounting purpose in conjunction with HMRC requirements.
- Anyone not receiving a confirmation email and an invoice email should check their junk/spam/clutter folder before contacting the office.
- An event reminder email will be sent to delegates approximately one week prior to the event and will include a webinar link.
- To comply with GDPR practice, we will use the data provided to service the contract.
- Opt in/out choices form part of the booking process relating to future event communications.
- All personal data held can be viewed and amended within the member section of the website.
- Please advise us if you have any special requirements.
- Event fee includes webinar, documentation and a post event on demand recording.
- All invoices must be paid by the date of the event, or within 30 days of the invoice date, whichever is earlier.
- All invoices are liable for payment regardless of attendance.
- The delegate(s) and employer are jointly and severally liable for payment of all fees due.
- If a delegate is unable to attend, a substitution may be made at no additional cost. Please inform us of the change in writing as soon as possible.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Delegate cancellations must be made in writing at least 10 days prior to the event and will be subject to a 25% administration charge. If payment has been received, a refund will be made, less the 25% charge.
- Delegate cancellations notified within 10 days of the event will still require full payment.
- Rescheduled event - delegates are offered the chance to attend alternative dates/locations at no cost. If this is not suitable then the full delegate fee will be refunded.
- Cancelled event by CPT - the delegate fee will be refunded in full.
- CPT reserves the right to alter the programme and/or the speakers at any time and without prior notice.
- CPT reserves the right to cancel an event, in which case payments received will be refunded.
- CPT reserves the right to re-date an event, if circumstances arise.
- We accept no liability if an event does not take place, or gets interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
- We accept no responsibility for the views expressed by the speakers, chairs or any other person at the event.
- Filming and recording of our events is strictly prohibited.
- Content shared through our blog or social media is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion. The contents on either platform should not be acted upon without specific professional advice.