Terms and Conditions
Acknowledgement of Booking
- On completion of all bookings, confirmation of registration and VAT receipt/invoice will be sent via email. Anyone not receiving these details please contact the office.
- In light of the DDA, please advise us if you have any special requirements.
- Event fee includes refreshments and documentation. Lunch is included on a full day course.
- All invoices must be paid by the date of the event, or within 30 days of the invoice date, whichever is earlier.
- All invoices are liable for payment regardless of attendance.
- The delegate(s) and employer are jointly and severally liable for payment of all fees due.
- If a delegate is unable to attend, a substitution may be made at no additional cost. Please inform us of the change in writing as soon as possible.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Cancellations must be made in writing at least 10 days prior to the event and will be subject to a 25% administration charge. If payment has been received, a refund will be made, less the 25% charge.
- Cancellations notified within 10 days of the event will not be accepted and full fee will be due.
- CPT reserves the right to alter the venue, the programme and/or the speakers at any time and without prior notice.
- CPT also reserves the right to cancel an event, in which case payments received will be refunded.
- We accept no liability if an event does not take place for reasons beyond our control.
- We accept no responsibility for the views expressed by the speakers, chairs or any other person at the event.
- Filming and recording is strictly prohibited at any of our events.
- Content shared through our blog or social media is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion. The contents on either platform should not be acted upon without specific professional advice.