FTB Annual Compulsory Purchase and Compensation Seminar
This seminar will be held as a hybrid event so you can attend in-person, or virtually. The seminar will concentrate on topical subjects with focused sessions during one afternoon - ideal for busy practitioners. The seminar should be of benefit to all those working in this field, including acquiring authority officers, solicitors, surveyors, planners, accountants and developers.
|11 October 2021||IET, London||£99||BOOK|
Note: All prices are to be paid in GBP and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
Important Booking Notes for FTB Clients:
To Attend Virtually: Please reply to the confirmation email received on completion of booking, stating you wish to be a virtual delegate.
If you are new to this site, you need to register your details into the booking site by selecting 'Members' at the top right hand corner of this page, prior to booking your place.
- Richard Glover QC, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Richard Honey QC, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Guy Roots QC, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Melissa Murphy, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Jonathan Welch, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- James Pereira QC, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Caroline Daly, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Meyric Lewis, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Andrew Fraser-Urquhart QC, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Rebecca Clutten, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building; CPA Immediate Past Chair
The seminar will be chaired by Richard Glover QC.
The topics and speakers are:
- The Use of Arbitration in Compulsory Purchase and Compensation Disputes - Richard Honey QC and Guy Roots QC
- Estate Regeneration CPOs - Melissa Murphy and Jonathan Welch
- Planning value post-Curzon: Opportunities, Risks and Loose Ends - James Pereira QC and Caroline Daly
- Blight - Meyric Lewis
- Compulsory Acquisition in Development Consent Orders: Practice and Recent Trends – Andrew Fraser-Urquhart QC
- Case Law Update - Rebecca Clutten