The CPA's Annual Law Reform Lecture 2021
With a run of recent cases in the last couple of years on CAADs in the Upper Tribunal, this year’s lecture will look at what we can learn from those and examine the current process to consider if it is producing an efficient and effective outcome in determining alternative appropriate development. This event is organised by CPT on behalf of The CPA.
Module Duration: 1 hour 21 minutes
Tim Mould QC, has produced a paper, which can be downloaded with this module.
- Welcome and Introduction from The CPA's Vice Chair, Charles Clarke
- Presentation from Tim Mould QC
- Panel Debate with Question from the Chair and Audience
- Charles Clarke, Principal Lawyer, Transport for London Legal, CPA Vice Chair
- Tim Mould QC, Barrister, Landmark Chambers
- Andrew Trott FRICS, Upper Tribunal Member
- Mike Kiely, Chair of the Planning Officers Society
- Raj Gupta BA (Hons) CPE, Partner, Town Legal LLP
- Kirk Macdiarmid, Director, Savills (UK) Limited