Land Value Capture and Property Tax
Who should "grab" Land Value? The Good, The Bad and the Greedy!
The third instalment of the Delivering Land Assembly International Summit focuses on the mechanics and viability of LVC and its impact on the property market.
Module Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
- UK LVC - The grab of land value - the good, the bad and the greedy
- UK LVC - Politics, lobbying and the development industry collide
- A Landowners Viewpoint
- LVC Around the World
- Chaired Panel Debate with Q & A's
- Paul Sanderson JP LLB (Hons) FRICS FIRRV, President, International Property Tax Institute
- Richard Harwood OBE QC, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
- Karen Hamilton, Partner, Brodies LLP
- Fenella Collins BSc (Hons) MSc MRICS, Head of Planning, Country Land and Business Association Limited (CLA)
- Vince Mangioni, Associate Professor and Associate Dean, Education Faculty of Design Architecture and Building, University of Technology Sydney