The CPA Wales National Conference 2020 - Session 1
In the first session of The CPA Wales National Conference 2020, you will hear sessions covering "Current Property Market Conditions in Wales and Their Impact on Valuations", "Devolution Picture for CPO and Planning Post 2017", a "Case Law Update" and also a Keynote Address from the Minister for Housing and Local Government, Julie James MS.
Module Duration: 2 hour 06 minutes
Welcome and Introduction from the Chair - Gary Soloman
Current Property Market Conditions in Wales and Their Impact on Valuations - Elizabeth Hill
- Review of Sectors:
- Should material uncertainty clauses be included in reports?
Devolution Picture for CPO and Planning Post 2017 - Huw Williams
- The move to a full 'reserved matters' model in the Wales Act
- The background to the new Circular following the Assembly review in June 2020, looking at reform and a number of recommendations that came from the review
- Well-being of Future Generations Act which directly affects compulsory purchase decisions in Wales
- The EIS Committee Recommendations
Keynote: Compulsory Purchase in Wales - Julie James AM
- Priorities for the Welsh Government
Case Law Update - Annabel Graham Paul
- Compulsory purchase and compensation cases