Telecom Law and Practice Conference - Session 3
Watch the final virtual seminar of The Telecom Law and Practice Conference 2020. In this recording the topics will look at When the Parties Fail to Engage.
Module Duration: 2 hours 2 minutes
A View from the Market
Welcome and Introduction from the Conference Chairman - Barry Denyer-Green
Who Has Jurisdiction and Under What Circumstances? - Oliver Radley-Gardner
- Jurisdictional issues - Tribunal v County Court
- What are the limitation on what the Tribunal can impose?
Procedures at Tribunal - Donald Scannell
- How are telecom cases handled
- Time scales
- Problems for the Tribunal
- Pre hearing evidence and their presentation
- How to assist and expedite cases to be heard
- Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Limited v Thomas Steuart Fothringham LTS/ECC/2020/007
Question and Answers