Rating - Talking Heads - February
How are we going to do AVD in the current market?
Rating surveyors love to network, so why not join in our second monthly discussion. Pre-COVID, you could attend luncheon clubs, RSA events, and CPD training to fulfil that purpose. Talking heads expands on the lunch, and whilst we don’t provide the lunch, we do provide a quality discussion that you can listen to, or join in with. It's open to all and costs less than a London taxi ride!
|10 February 2021||Virtual Monthly Discussion||£30||BOOK|
Note: All prices are to be paid in GBP and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
What is Rating Talking Heads?
CPT virtual communications will curate a small panel of leading and informed practitioners, who will, once a month, discuss topical or contentious issues over a lunchtime. These panellists will extract the nuances from the subject, and discuss practical issues that arise, with participants in the meeting being encouraged to ask questions and share their comments.
- Dealing with a market in the world where circa 50% of properties are exempted from NNDR
- What is the impact of CV19?
- Is there enough time?
- Will valuation uncertainty lead to errors in the Rating List?
The meeting itself will run as an informal discussion, not a webinar and without a slide presentation. It's about talking, networking and engaging with fellow practitioners. but equally you can just simply sit and listen.
February's Talking Heads
- Josh Myerson MRICS Dip.Rating, Partner and Head of Rating, Montagu Evans LLP; President, The Rating Surveyors' Association
- Blake Penfold BSc FRICS MCIArb, Business Rates Consultant, Blake Penfold Consultancy
- Tim Johnson BSc (Hons) MRICS, Senior Director, CBRE, Vice President, The Rating Surveyors' Association
- Alan Colston BSc (Hons) MRICS Dip.Rating, Chief Valuer, Valuation Office Agency