The Rating Diploma Holders' Conference 2021 - Afternoon Sessions
Revaluation After the Pandemic
The 2021 Conference of the Rating Diploma Holders' Section of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, will examine the current issues, facing the modern rating practitioner.
Module Duration: 2 hours 47 minutes
Rebus Sic Stantibus - Patrick Bond
- A shop, as a shop etc.
- Is it the Principle of Reality?
- Hereditament and Locality
- Frozen state
- Are the Tribunals getting it right?
The Government's Review of Rating - Josh Myerson
- What is likely?
- Where are we now?
- Green agenda - P&M
- Thoughts on development
Recent Cases on Rating - Duncan McLaren MBE
- The traditional and jolly popular examination of recent Supreme Court, Court of Appeal, Upper Tribunal (Lands Chambers), Valuation Tribunal, Scottish and Irish cases from a valuer's perspective
- Helen Zammit-Willson MRICS Dip.Rating IRRV (Hons), Director - National Valuation Unit, Valuation Office Agency
- Patrick Bond BSc FRICS Dip.Rating IRRV (Hons), Visiting Lecturer, City University Business School
- Josh Myerson FRICS Dip.Rating IRRV (Hons), Partner and Head of Rating, Montagu Evans LLP; President, The Rating Surveyors' Association
- Duncan McLaren MBE MRICS Dip.Rating, Technical Advisor, Valuation Office Agency