Rating Question Time 2019
We have a panel of leading practitioners to answer questions from the audience on a number of topical rating issues. This event will be followed by drinks and canapés to give time for valuable networking.
|17 January 2019||Eversheds Sutherland LLP, London||£95||BOOK|
Note: All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
We would like to thank Eversheds Sutherland LLP for the use of their facilities.
A question and answer session chaired by Paul Sanderson, where members of the audience are invited to contribute comments and join in discussion. The evening provides an excellent up to date synopsis on current rating issues.
- Paul Sanderson JP LLB (Hons) FRICS FIRRV, President, International Property Tax Institute
- Roger Messenger, Partner, Wilks Head & Eve
- Mark Higgin BSc(Hons) FRICS FIRRV, Partner and Head of Rating, Montagu Evans LLP
- Nick Cooper, Business Rates Revaluation Team Leader, Local Taxation Division, DHCLG - Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Gary Garland, President of the Valuation Tribunal for England
- Tony Masella, Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer, Valuation Tribunal Service (VTS)
The panel will spend two hours answering and debating questions posed by the audience.
The evening will then culminate in a drink and canapé reception to allow informal debates and networking.