Rating Talking Heads - February
How are we going to do AVD in the current market?
A significant part of being a rating surveyor is about networking and staying informed; and applying technical knowledge to real problems. There were luncheons that fulfilled the networking for some members of the profession and events that did likewise for others, but COVID has stopped all. A solution is now at hand. CPT introduce the new monthly 'Rating - Talking Heads'
Please note there are no slides accompanying this recording.
Module Duration: 1 hour 1 minute
- Dealing with a market in the world where circa 50% of properties are exempted from NNDR
- What is the impact of CV19?
- Is there enough time?
- Will valuation uncertainty lead to errors in the Rating List?
February's Talking Heads
- Blake Penfold BSc FRICS MCIArb, Business Rates Consultant, Blake Penfold Consultancy
- Josh Myerson FRICS Dip.Rating IRRV (Hons), Partner and Head of Rating, Montagu Evans LLP; President, The Rating Surveyors' Association
- Tim Johnson BSc (Hons) MRICS, Senior Director, CBRE, Vice President, The Rating Surveyors' Association
- Alan Colston BSc (Hons) MRICS Dip.Rating, Chief Valuer, Valuation Office Agency