CPO Law and Practice - In the Shadow of CV19
How is the CPO world coping with effects of CV19? This is an industry webinar briefing and discussion to give all those involved in land assembly, in particular when using compulsory purchase, a briefing on what has changed, what has stayed the same; and how practitioners can work effectively under CV19.
Module Duration: 1 hour 27 minutes
Start and Welcome by Event Chairman, Henry Church
- An overview of the current CPO marketplace
Challenges for Acquiring Authorities: What is the New Norm?
Challenges for Claimants and Their Advisors: What is the New Norm?
Challenges in Taking Cases to Valuation Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and the High Court
- Upper Tribunal procedures
- Planning Inquiries
Question, Answers and Panel Discussion
Summary: The Emerging New Norm
- Henry Church MRICS, Senior Director, CBRE
- Raj Gupta BA (Hons) CPE, Partner, Town Legal LLP
- Margaret Whitmore BSc MA MRICS FAAV, Principal Estates Surveyor, Lancashire County Council
- Roger Moore BSc BA (Hons) MRICS, Director - Valuation, Lambert Smith Hampton
- Jonathan Stott MRICS, Managing Director, Gateley Hamer, Immediate Past CPA Chair