CPA Midlands Regional 2017
The Chairman and Committee of the Compulsory Purchase Association invite members and those involved in CPO and compensation work in the Midlands to their annual Compulsory Purchase Update and light buffet reception.
This is a networking and CPD event for those interested in CPO matters.
|4 July 2017||Gateley Hamer, Birmingham|
Note: All prices are to be paid in GBP and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
CPA would like to thank Gatley Hamer for kindly offering to host the event.
This invitation is cross professional – we invite planners, solicitors, advocates, surveyors and accountants; whether from private practice, public authorities or government agencies.
A drinks and canapé reception will follow the event.
- Roger Bedson BSc MRICS FAAV, Corporate Partner, Hinson Parry
- Colin Cottage BSc (Hons) MRICS RICS Registered Valuer, Senior Director, Ardent
- Steven Kidd, Senior Property Acquisition Manager, High Speed Two (HS2) Limited
- Simon Pearce, Head of Operations - Acquisitions, HS2 Ltd
- Matthew Scudamore, Senior Associate, Gateley Hamer
- Jonathan Stott MRICS, Managing Director, Gateley Hamer, Immediate Past CPA Chair
|4.00pm||Registration and Refreshments|
|4.15pm||Welcome and Introduction|
Update on current CPA activities including reform proposals
|4.30pm||Update on new legislation and what to expect following the General election result.|
|5.00pm||Update on HS2 project and compensation schemes|
|Drinks and Canapés|